Monday, June 30, 2008

My first Bone Concert!!!!! Get juiced

Thats Bone and I above(Bizzy and Flesh missing) and below is a pic of an old bone shirt I have had for over 10 years!!!!!! yes I kept it! Its memorabilia !! Ima a real Bone and Tupac Fan!!
So if your really close to me; Then you know I'm the biggest Bone Thugs 'N' Harmony fan alive!!
Well After a 14 YEAR WAIT.... I finally made it to their concert. Why did I wait this long you ask?? Well when I tried to get concerts tickets in the past , Bone would sell out .Yes they always sell out their performances. With no radio and marketing promo period! And Plus my dad who was overly strict wouldn't let me go!
Well First things first. I almost cried watching the show. I started to reminisce back to 96 when I used to be a lil skinny Bone Myself. I swear I thought I was so hard! I used to call in to the radio stations just to try to win sold out seats. I had posters all over my room of Bone. My favorite was Layzie Bone. I use to be so in love with him. It had to be one of the best shows ever. I don't even like going to concerts. But this was like a dream for me! I was smiling soooooooo HARD! lol.. Im still smiling.. That inner child in me is feeling really good ! Here goes some flicks below. Thanks to Dray from Ozone magazine. If it wasn't for her, I would not have been there!!!!




3 comments:

Carl Chery said...

It's the first of the month. Wake up! Wake Up Wake Up! Wake Upppppp!

Ayana said...

Hey Saba, it's Ayana I got your email linking me to your blogspot. Oh my goodness you are a Bone Thug fan!!! i LOVE THE bONE THUGS. Man I used to have their posters up on my wall back like 11 years ago, plus of course I have all of their albums. Never got to go to one of their concerts. Peace Girl

CraigJC said...

Wow, Bone. I still remember "East 99 is where you'll find us slingin' dat yayo babay, clev--" ahem. Yeah. Bone.

http://popwife.blogspot.com/